This past week we hit an important milestone. One year ago, Feb 10, 2011, we launched the LeadStrategic blog. It has been a great experience for us as we have been blessed and enlightened by the input from our readers. Thank You.
In the past year:
- We published more than 150 unique articles on leading self, leading others, and leading the organization.
- We had almost 8000 unique visitors. (Wow!)
- The average time spent on the site has been almost 2 minutes.
- About 30% of our visitors are returning visitors.
- We have had hits from 135 different countries (primarily western and English speaking countries, but some other places like Egypt, Latvia, Romania, and other interesting places).
- Robert’s top article was Warning! Labels are Addictive! with 233 page views.
- Greg’s top article was A Life Well-Lived with 397 page views
- Scott’s top article was How To Develop Critical Thinking with 629 page views.
We have had a good first year. We take pride in this accomplishment, but most of all we are grateful for our readers and commenters. Your input has been absolutely critical. Please continue to let us know what you think.
We set out with a mission to write articles that “challenge leadership thinking to enables strategic improvement.” While we don’t usually directly engage with readers to assess that impact, anecdotal evidence (some discussion with readers) and the stats above suggest we are succeeding.
Thank you for the privilege of interacting with many of you! We enjoy this work and having the vehicle to express our ramblings that we hope might be helpful. In you find anything that has been of benefit, please share it with others and let us know.
Also, if there is any way that we can improve the site, let us know.
Thank you and God bless you!
Greg Waddell, and